VigorOx® LS&D products are peracetic acid-based, chlorine-free biocides that break down into the environmentally benign by-products of acetic acid, water, and oxygen. FMC has invested in developing a broad list of EPA label claims for approved list in a variety of applications including; food & beverage, pulp & paper, aseptic packaging and healthcare industries.
- No rinse sanitizer
- Organic approved
- "Green" chemistry
- Safe and easy to use
- Sanitizes previously cleaned non-porous food contact surfaces.
- Sanitizes hard inanimate, non-food contact surfaces.
- Disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces in general commercial and medical environments.
- Antimicrobial container rinse to control beverage spoilage microorganisms.
- Sanitation of ultra filtration and reverse osmosis (RO) membranes and their associated distribution systems.
- Dairies, Wineries, Breweries and Beverage Plants
- Meat and Poultry Processing/Packaging Plants
- Milk and Dairy Products Processing/Packing Plants
- Seafood and Produce Processing/Packing Plants
- Food Processing/Packing Plants
- Egg Processing/Packing Equipment Surfaces
- Eating Establishments
Hospitals, Health Care Facilities, Veterinary Hospital/Clinics, Animal Life Science Labs, Pharmaceutical Facilities and Equipment
- Schools, Colleges, Recreational Facilities, Office Buildings
Livestock Premises, Poultry Premises, Poultry Hatcheries, Animal Housing Facilities
- Retail and Wholesale Establishments
- Bathroom Premises