VigorOx® LS-15 is for institutional/industrial sanitizing of previously cleaned non-porous food contact surfaces and equipment, such as food preparation surfaces, pipelines, tanks, vats, fillers, evaporators, pasteurizers and aseptic equipment in beverage plants (dairies, wineries, breweries), food (meat, poultry, seafood) processing/packing plants, eating establishments, for hard surface disinfection and for porous and non-porous hard surface sterilization. VigorOx® LS-15 can be applied as a spray, wash, rinse or fog. It may be used on food contact surfaces in contact with products labeled as organic. EPA Reg. No. 65402-3. Product may also be sold with a customer’s private label upon FMC’s approval.
VigorOx® LS-15 Application Uses
- Sanitizing Non-Porous Food Contact Surfaces (i.e. Conveyors for Meat, Poultry, Seafood, Fruits, and Vegetables) - Effective sanitizer against Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella typhimurium.
- Eating Establishment Sanitizing - Effective sanitizer against Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella typhimurium.
- Sanitizing Tableware – Sanitizing tableware in low to ambient temperature warewashing machines.
- Final Sanitizing Bottle Rinse - Final sanitizing rinse for plastic, glass or metal returnable and non-returnable bottles/cans.
- Packinghouse Sanitization - Effective sanitizer against microorganisms such as Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, and Salmonella typhimurium.
- Surface Disinfection - Effective one-step cleaner and disinfectant against gram positive and negative bacteria (vegetative forms) such as Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and may be used in general commercial and medical environments to clean, disinfect, and deodorize inanimate surfaces such as:
- Floors, walls, table, chairs, counter tops, garbage cans, tile, linoleum, vinyl, stainless steel, and glass
- Hospitals, surgical and obstetrical suites; operating tables, housekeeping services; physical therapy departments; nursing homes, health care facilities, pharmaceutical and chemical processing facilities and equipment
- Schools, colleges, industrial facilities, office buildings, recreational facilities, retail and wholesale establishments
- Animal hospitals, veterinary clinics, kennels, cages, feeding and watering equipment, pet shops, zoos, pet animal quarters, poultry premises, trucks, hatcheries, and live stock quarters.
- Antimicrobial Rinse of Pre-Cleaned or New Returnable or Non-Returnable Containers