VigorOx® Citrus XA and Citrus XA-15 products are used predominately for surface treatment to control the spread of citrus canker - Xanthomonas campestris (axonopodis) and are EPA registered as well as certified organic.
VigorOx® Citrus XA and Citrus XA-15 is labled for use against Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella typhimurium non-porous food contact surfaces including in packing houses.
VigorOx® Citrus XA and Citrus XA-15 applications include:
Field Equipment Sanitization
- i.e. harvest equipment such as pickers, trailers, trucks - including truck body parts and tires), bins, packing crates, ladders, power tools, hand tools, gloves, rubber boots, and pruning shears.
- For sanitizing hard room surfaces as an adjunct to acceptable manual cleaning and disinfecting of room surfaces.
Final Sanitizing Bottle Rinse
- plastic, glass or metal returnable and non-returnable bottles/cans.
Surface Sanitization of Conveyors, Peelers, Slicers, and Saws for Fruits and Vegetables
- effective sanitizer against microorganisms such as Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, and Salmonella typhimurium
Treatment of Processing Waters of Fresh-Cut, Post-Harvest or Processed Fruits and Vegetables
Treatment of Raw, Unprocessed Fruit and Vegetable Surfaces
- Can be applied as a dip or spray to control the growth of non-public health microorganisms such as Xanthomonas campestris (axonopodis) pathovars citrumelo (citrus canker surrogate) and Aspergillus versicolor, blue mold (Penicillium species), green mold (Penicillium species) and stem-end rot (Geotrichium) that may cause decay and/or spoilage on raw, post-harvest fruits and vegetables during the washing process.